Wednesday 22 August 2012

Britney Spears posts photo in a sexy LBD... to wish her uncle happy birthday

Since joining Twitter, Britney Spears often delights her fans by posting candid, sexy photos online.

But while her latest foxy image on the micro-blogging site may please many fans, some may be confused as to who its directed to.

Wearing a fitted LBD and with blonde hair hanging loose, the 30-year-old singer posed for a photo captioned: 'Wishing my uncle happy birthday.'






It wasn't clear whether the uncle in question was a sibling of her father Jamie or mother Lynne.

The picture comes just a few days after Britney posted an image of her in a white bikini on her Pininterest page.

Standing on a beach in the sunlight, she wrote: 'Y'all ready for summer to end? I'm definitely not.'

Meanwhile, Britney speaks about her new appointment on X Factor USA in the new issue of U.S. magazine TV Guide.






She said: '[Simon Cowell] was absolutely adorable on the phone, and he is so sweet. My make-up artist used to do his make-up, and we were joking around about me doing it.

‘So I guess it was one of those meant-to-be things.’

She also praised Demi Lovato for being a 'tougher' judge than she is.

She explained: 'She toughens me up! Sometimes I listen to you and I'm like, "Oh, God, I've got to be a little stronger."'

Britney and her fellow X Factor judges Simon, Demi and Antonio 'LA' Reid are busy promoting the new series, which starts in the U.S. on September 12.

After hiring Britney and Demi to replace Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, Simon is hoping the second season's ratings will trump the first.





No comments:

Post a Comment